Get the latest news from Auckland Curling delivered to your Inbox – subscribe to our newsletter.
You can see earlier issues in the archive.
Fees for 2017 will be confirmed at the AGM in late March.
Non-playing Member or Spare
The 2016 Club membership fee is $55.
Spares will also play $15 per game. This will be credited to the ice fees of the team they are playing for, to more equitably spread the ice rental cost amongst thoise who are playing.
Your $55 club membership is included with your team's total fees for the season.
The bulk (85%) of your total playing fees for the year are just to cover ice rental. The playing fee is a team fee, based on the number of players in a team. It is up to each team to decide how they will divide it up between themselves.
- Team of 4 – Team fee $1680 ($420 per player if divided evenly)
- Team of 5 – Team fee $1735 ($347 per player if divided evenly)
- Team of 6 (maximum) – Team fee $1790 ($298 per player if divided evenly)
If you are under 21 as at 30 June 2016 AND you will not play in a New Zealand championship this year you may deduct $20 from these figures.
- You can pay in full.
- You can pay pay in three instalments – one third by the first week of the season, one third by the first week of July, and one third by the first week of September.
If paying by bank transfer please put your name and team in the reference fields – Auckland Curling Club's Westpac account is 03-1564-0052855-00
- We will never share any of your personal information outside the club or the NZ Curling Association without first asking your permission.
- Unless you tell us not to, we will make your email and/or phone details available to other players. This will allow your team or other teams to contact you (e.g. if they need an extra player, or they wish to confirm, default or defer a game).
- We may sometimes aggregate membership information to send to government, sporting or funding organisations (e.g. total members by age range, suburb or sex) but none of the information we supply in these cases will identify you personally.
Click here for online form – opens in a new window