Get the latest news from Auckland Curling delivered to your Inbox – subscribe to our newsletter.
You can see earlier issues in the archive.
Non-playing Member or Spare
The 2017 Club membership fee is $60.
Spares will play their first two games for the season at no charge. For the third and subsequent game they will pay a $20 ice fee per game to the club. (Note that players already registered with a team do NOT pay additional ice fees if asked to spare for another team.)
Your $60 club membership is included in your team's total fees for the season.
Over 80% of your total playing fees for the year are used to cover ice rental. The playing fee is a team fee, based on the number of players in a team. It is up to each team to decide how they will divide it up between themselves.
- Team of 4 – Team fee $1760 ($440 per player)
- Team of 5 – Team fee $1820 ($364 per player IF divided evenly)
- Team of 6 (maximum) – Team fee $1880 ($313 per player IF divided evenly)
If you are under 21 as at 30 June 2016 AND you will not play in a New Zealand championship this year you may deduct $20 from these figures.
- You can pay in full.
- You can pay pay in three instalments – one third by the first week of the season, one third by the first week of July, and one third by the first week of September.
New Member Application
- We will never share any of your personal information outside the club or the NZ Curling Association without first asking your permission.
- Unless you tell us not to, we will make your email and/or phone details available to other players. This will allow your team or other teams to contact you (e.g. if they need an extra player, or they wish to confirm, default or defer a game).
- We may sometimes aggregate membership information to send to government, sporting or funding organisations (e.g. total members by age range, suburb or sex) but none of the information we supply in these cases will identify you personally.
Click here for online form – opens in a new window