Dunedin Ice Stadium
15 - 17 July 2016
|1||Jessica Smith, Holly Thompson, Courtney Smith, Eloise Pointon|
|2||Emma Sutherland, Mhairi-Bronté Duncan, Heloise Fitzpatrick, Diana Yeritsyan, Michelle Bong|
|1||Simon Neilson, Matthew Neilson, Ben Smith, Josh Whyte|
|2||Hamish Walker, Hunter Walker, Bailey Dowling, Luke Holden|
|3||Anton Hood, Josh Fogo, Jonah Tan, Emmet Dowling|
|Fri 17 July
|Sat 18 July
|Standings||Sun 19 July
|1:00||pm, Draw 1|
|4:30||pm, Draw 2|
|9:30||am, Draw 3|
|1:00||pm, Draw 4|
|4:30||pm, Draw 5|
|Women's Final||Game 1 of 3|
|8:30||am, Final Series|
|Women's Final||Game 2 of 3|
|Team Jessica Smith won best-of-three series 2-0|
|Men's Final||Game 2 of 3|
|12:00||pm, Final Series|
|Men's Final||Game 3 of 3|
|Team Simon Neilson won best-of-three series 2-1|
- The tournament is to be played under the WCF Rules of Curling, except as may be modified below.
- The tournament format will be a single round robin involving all five teams followed by ‘best of three’ finals for the two teams in each of the Men’s and Women’s sections. In each gender section the round robin game shall be taken as the first of the three medal games.
- Round robin games are to be of 8 ends duration with an extra end to be played if scores are equal after 8 ends. A four minute break shall be taken after four ends.
- Finals may be 10 ends if agreed by the qualifying teams and the chief umpire.
- Each team shall have a 6 minute practice prior to the commencement of each game. Order of practice and stone colour shall be determined by coin toss.
- At the end of each practice the respective team shall throw a double DSD stone, (1 in turn and 1 out turn) with sweepers, for the purpose of allocating ‘hammer’ for that game.
- Any team is permitted to include one alternate player during the competition but no player may play for more than one team during the same competition. The name(s) of any alternate players (if not included on the team’s entry form) shall be provided to the Chief Umpire prior to commencement of the first round in which the respective team competes.
- Any team commencing the competition with four players will be permitted to continue to compete if one of those players is forced to retire from the competition due to injury or illness and a suitable substitute is not available. The Chief Umpire shall be advised of any such retirement.
- Coin Toss to determine 1st practice.