14 - 16 July 2017
- WCF brush regulations apply to this tournament
- Players are encouraged to attend the Junior Training Camp at Naseby on 11-12 July if possible, immediately before this tournament
- Players must be aged under 21 as at 30 June 2017
- A $200 entry fee deposit is required at time of entry, either by cheque forwarded to the NZCA Secretary (made payable to New Zealand Curling Association) or by direct deposit to the NZCA's Westpac account 03 0951 0014416 00. Please identify online payments with the tournament name "NZU21" and your skip's name.
- The final tournament entry fee will be confirmed once the number of teams and ice hire charges are confirmed.
- The format and draw will be notified to competitors after entries close. Start time on Friday 14th to be confirmed.
- Player eligibility and playing conditions are in the New Zealand Curling Association Inc Competitions Procedures Manual and the WCF Rules of Curling.
- Entries have closed.